Public Golf Courses in Hawaii
Being Fitted for Your Golf Clubs
Choosing Golf Clothing
Teaching Kids Golf
Developing Your Own Style
Improving Your Balance
Improving Your Golf Putting
Improving Your Golf Swing
Keep Your Head Still
The Feel of Good Golf
How to Pack
How to Save Money
Public Golf Courses
Four Magic Moves
Golf Beginner Guide
Guide to Golf Options
High Power Golf
Instant Golf Lesson
Instant Slice Cure
Simple Golf Swing
Bags & Carts
Push & Pull Carts
Travel Bags & Cases
Club Parts & Accessories
Grip Repair Kits
Golf Beginner Guide
Golf Swing Eureka
How to Break 80
Instant Slice Cure
Lady Golfers Guide
The Simple Golf Swing
Underground Golf Psychology
Public Golf Courses in Hawaii
Here are some of the top public golf courses in Hawaii:
1. and 2. Lanai offers two high-quality golf courses. Perhaps the better known is "The Challenge at Manele", which was designed by Jack Nicklaus, and is a course set among lava outcrops and overlooks, from the top of steep cliffs, the Pacific Ocean. The second of Lanai's courses is very different: "The Experience at Koele" winds its way through the island's tropical uplands.
3. and 4. Kapalua, which is on the northwest coast of Maui, offers two superb golf courses, "The Bay Course" and "The Plantation Course". The Plantation Course is home to the PGA TOUR Mercedes-Benz Championship in January of each year, and features many spectacular and beautiful landscapes.
5. The Kiele Course at Kauai Lagoons Golf Club is one of 14 golf courses (spread through British Columbia and Hawaii) owned by the GolfBC Group. The course was created by Jack Nicklaus, and features stunning cliffs, 40-acres of fresh water lagoons, and even a wedding chapel just off from the 17th tee.
6. Ko'olau Golf Course, on eastern Oahu, is known for having one of, if not the toughest, golf course in country. The course is spectacularly set beneath the Ko'olau Ridge mountain range.
7. Poipu Bay Golf Course is known as a unique and exciting course, that is home to many native species including seals, sea turtles, geese and even humpback whales.
8. and 9. Princeville overlooks Hanalei Bay on Kauai. The area is home to a hotel, a spa and two very different golf courses ("Prince Golf Course" and "Makai Golf Course") that were designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Perhaps the most noteable, Prince Golf Course, features a challenging rolling terrain landscape, and has deservingly been named by Golf Digest as the best course in the state.
These websites may also be of interest:
You may also be interested in these pages on this website:
Disclaimer: This website and its content, is intended for general information only. Information on this site is the personal opinions of the authors only, and has NOT been reviewed or vetted by a doctor or other medical professional or nutritionist or fitness instructor, etc. Please be sure to consult with your doctor before changing your exercise regimen or diet, if you need health or medical advice, or if you seek prevention, diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition, illness or disease, or advice on any such matter.
Note: Our company does NOT provide travel, vacation, hotel, car rental services or associated products or services. Any links (including but not limited to banners, text links, or search forms) to such items on this web site are adverts from third parties. Sorry we can NOT answer questions about these types of products or services.
Our company is NOT associated with any specific golf resorts, golf courses, destinations, attractions or places of interest that may be described on this website. In such cases, we have often provided links to the official sites where possible, or other third party sites containing useful information, purely as a courtesy and for informational purposes only.
All information about golf courses and resorts, attractions, places of interest, travel destinations, travel services, etc., was believed to be correct at the time it was prepared, but may be change at any time. Readers are advised to check with the golf course/resort operator, their travel agent, travel provider, or the attraction operator, for current information.
Copyright © 2007-2024, Answers 2000 Limited
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE,COMES FROM AMAZON EU S.à r.l. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Disclosure: Our company's websites' content (including this website's content) includes advertisements for our own company's websites, products, and services, and for other organization's websites, products, and services. In the case of links to other organization's websites, our company may receive a payment, (1) if you purchase products or services, or (2) if you sign-up for third party offers, after following links from this website. Unless specifically otherwise stated, information about other organization's products and services, is based on information provided by that organization, the product/service vendor, and/or publicly available information - and should not be taken to mean that we have used the product/service in question. Additionally, our company's websites contain some adverts which we are paid to display, but whose content is not selected by us, such as Google AdSense ads. For more detailed information, please see Advertising/Endorsements Disclosures
Click privacy for information about our company's privacy, data collection and data retention policies, and your rights.
In Association With Amazon.com
Answers 2000 Limited is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
In Association With Amazon.co.uk
Answers 2000 Limited is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.
As an Amazon Associate, our company earns from qualifying purchases. Amazon, the Amazon logo, Endless, and the Endless logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
All third party content and adverts are copyright of their respective owners.
Some graphics on our web sites are Copyright (C) 1997-2000 Hemera Technologies Inc., and used under license. All such pictures are provided for viewing purposes only and are not to be saved or downloaded. All such pictures of recognizable individuals are models and used for illustrative purposes only, and not meant to imply any association or endorsement of said individual with any product or service.